Radio & TV
Do You Have What It Takes To Be on Financial TV or Radio?
National and Local Media
March Media Relations has the connections to get you both national and local broadcast coverage. Our clients have appeared on CNBC, Fox News Channel, Fox Business News, Bloomberg TV, PBS-TV, and on local and nationally syndicated radio talk shows.
Radio PR is a great way to get your message to thousands without traveling. Radio interviews are often done over the phone. New technologies have made it easier for guests to be part of a radio talk show, though .
Preparation for Your Radio Interview
Radio talk shows are excellent for building notoriety, but it’s not always easy to impress a financial talk-show host. Here’s how you’ll prepare.
Develop a “Media Hook”
Your book pitch must grab the attention of a talk-show host in 2 or 3 seconds. That’s your “media hook.” In crafting that pitch it’s important to know the audience:
- Sophisticated financial investors – Talk about the details of your program, such as investment strategies, how you choose stocks, etc.
- Personal finance-oriented listeners – Tailor your message to a broader common denominator – perhaps how to save money on taxes, or what’s the best financial vehicle to use.
The right “media hook” will resonate directly with the most popular financial talk-show hosts – and you’ll have a lot of fun talking about your book, right from your own home or office.
Establish You as An Expert
We’re not fans of the “quick hit” interview. March Media Relations takes your public relations image to a new level, developing your reputation of being a “hot” radio guest over time.
Become a Popular Guest
Your book opens the door to get your first appearance, but the goal is to be asked back again and again. Your book message now has “legs.” As a popular guest, you’ll be heard by thousands of people. This increased visibility and engagement with radio listeners will seek out more information about your products and services.
TV Public Relations
March Media Relations has a strong relationship with the editorial teams at the nation’s leading financial broadcasters. We have a unique insight into the specific editorial needs and requirements of the major news outlets.
Our publicity strategies have earned regular and repeated media exposure for our clients – and if you are “media-genic,” the same can happen for you.
Services We Provide for Radio and/or TV Exposure:
- Developing a pitch and crafting a story idea
- Devising a media hook or timely message
- Creating winning press releases
- Providing media training
- Arranging New York media and television exposure
- Compiling specialized media lists
- Setting up local television and cable contacts
- Telephoning, email contact, booking and follow-up
Your next radio or TV interview could be only a phone call away.